Friday, January 7, 2011

Aaaah!!!! Censorship. FAIL max


Dear UnmaadLeaks followers,

It is with the utmost sorrow that I have to state here that the very cause we believed in, the very reason for our existence has been treacherously challenged. In response to our post titled “Of Extravagant disappointments” published on 3rd January this year, the authoritarian establishment went berserk, and took matters into their own hands. 

They approached the servers that host Unmaadleaks and demanded that the parts they deemed offensive be removed. Pursuant to their thinly veiled threats, the host networks republished the content with extremely diluted (not “on the rocks”) content. It is learnt that Tragicomix and Getafix were forced to commit this act by as yet unknown parties, who, in the author’s opinion, are committed Romans. 

Additionally, three death threats were delivered to the author by hand within the space of three days. They are reproduced below:

Jan 3 2011
SUB : Weasel’s murder
Dear Weasel,
You will die soon.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. X

Jan 4 2011
SUB: Means of Weasel’s death
Dear Weasel,
In continuation with my letter dated Jan 3 this year, I would like to add that you will be killed with a banana.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. X

Jan 6 2011
SUB: Clarification of exact procedure re Weasel’s murder
Dear Weasel,
I received your request dated Jan 5 asking for clarification regarding how exactly I propose to kill you using a banana. I shall suffocate you by stuffing it down your throat, you idiot. And as to the second part of your query, no, I didn’t say ‘my’ banana; I said “a” banana.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. X

I strongly protest against this cruel suppression of freedom of speech
Yours leakfully,
Leaky Head

No comments:

Post a Comment