Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Therefore, I am

They defied logic. They broke rules. They caused chaos. And from this madness, a new culture is born. One man's experiments with truth. One man's long walk to freedom after 26 years in prison. One woman's saintly work in the gutters. One man's perspective on a falling apple. The power of one that can change it for all. They inspired and have proven, time and again, that each one of us has it in us. All it takes is a leap of faith.
Unmaad 2011, IIM Bangalore's annual cultural festival, celebrates this silent power that resides in every individual – the power to belong, the power to break free, to forge, to overcome and to make a difference. I walk, I talk, I sing, I dance, I question, I create, I think, therefore I am.
Let the madness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment